Get ready for these addictive hand-piped cookies—they’re buttery, tender, and seriously irresistible. Plus, the best part? You only need simple ingredients from your pantry! 🍫
- 1/2 cup of Butter (110g, Softened)
- 1/3 cup of Granulated or Golden Sugar (75g)
- 1 1/4 cups of All-Purpose Flour (142g)
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/6 cup of Greek Plain Yogurt or Plain Yogurt (40g, I used almond yogurt)
- 2 teaspoons of Vegan Milk or Vegan Cream (optional, for softer dough)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Cream together the softened butter and sugar until they’re soft and creamy, about 3-4 minutes using an electric whisk or a stand mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Add in the room temperature yogurt, salt, and vanilla. Mix it all up until it’s well combined.
- Then, add the all-purpose flour and mix until it's combined and the consistency is soft. **If needed, add a bit of milk to soften the dough for piping. You want the dough to be soft enough for easy piping. 🍫
- Prepare a piping bag with a star tip and fill it with the cookie dough.
- Pipe the cookies onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper (or you can pipe circles if you prefer). If the dough feels firm, work it with your hands or a spatula to soften it.
- Chill the piped cookies in the fridge for 2 hours, then bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes until they’re golden brown. Let them cool completely.
- Dip them in chocolate and indulge in the deliciousness! 🍫
Ich bin Karolina – die Köchin, Heimwerkerin, Bastlerin, Autorin, Fotografin und das Superhirn hinter dieser Website. Hier finden Sie einfache Rezepte und Projekte, die auch von Anfängern erfolgreich umgesetzt werden können