Get ready for an Oreo lover’s dream: an Oreo crust filled with a light and creamy Oreo cheesecake mousse topped with whipped cream and more Oreos!
- For the Cheesecake Base:
- 17-18 Oreo cookies, finely crushed in a food processor
- 1 tablespoon of Granulated Sugar
- 4.5 tablespoons of Butter, melted (use vegan or any butter you prefer)
- For the Filling:
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature (225g, I used vegan cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar (100g)
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of Whipped Cream, whipped to medium peaks + 1/4 cup of Powdered Sugar, mixed into whipped cream (240ml, use dairy-free or any full-fat whipping cream)
- 7-8 Oreo cookies, chopped into small pieces
For the Base:
Prepare an 8-inch springform pan and line the base with baking paper. Mix Oreo crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a bowl until it resembles wet sand. Press this mixture evenly onto the base and sides of the pan using a spoon or cup. Chill it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
For the Filling:
In a stand mixer, blend the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth, about 3-4 minutes. Add vanilla extract and mix. Gently fold in the whipped cream (at medium peaks) and Oreo chunks with a spatula. Pour this cheesecake mixture into the prepared base, spreading it evenly. Wrap the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Carefully release the sides of the pan with an offset spatula and lift the cheesecake. Decorate it with whipped cream and more Oreos if you like.
Keep the cheesecake chilled until you’re ready to dive in. Enjoy! This delightful Oreo cheesecake will keep well in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
Ich bin Karolina – die Köchin, Heimwerkerin, Bastlerin, Autorin, Fotografin und das Superhirn hinter dieser Website. Hier finden Sie einfache Rezepte und Projekte, die auch von Anfängern erfolgreich umgesetzt werden können