Get ready for some seriously amazing cinnamon rolls—perfect for the holidays! Trust me, they’re way better than any store-bought ones!
- For the Cinnamon Sugar Mix:
- 1/2 cup of melted butter (113g)
- 2/3 cup of Light Brown Sugar (150g)
- 2 teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder
- For the Dough:
- 3/4 cup of warm Milk (170ml, use almond or any milk you prefer)
- 1 sachet of Yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 2 teaspoons of Granulated Sugar (1)
- 3 tablespoons of melted Butter (40g, go for vegan butter sticks if you like)
- 1/2 cup of Pumpkin Puree (120g, canned or fresh)
- 3 3/4 cups of All-Purpose Flour (475g)
- 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar (2) (50g)
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice or Chai spice powder
- 1/3 cup of Whipping Cream
- For the Frosting:
- Cubed Butter (30g)
- Soft Cream Cheese (100g)
- Powdered Sugar (100g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
For the Cinnamon Sugar Mix, just mix everything together in a bowl until it’s smooth.
Now, onto the dough:
Combine warm milk, sugar (1), and yeast in a bowl. Let it sit for 10 minutes until the yeast activates. Then add melted butter, pumpkin puree, and half the flour. Mix it all together with a dough hook. Gradually add the remaining flour, sugar (2), and spices. Mix until it forms a dough that doesn’t stick to the sides. Let it proof covered with plastic wrap for about 90 minutes until it doubles in size.
Next steps: Roll out the dough into a 10” x 14” rectangle. Spread the cinnamon sugar mix, cut strips, roll them into circles, and place them in a cake pan. Let them proof again for 90 minutes. Pour whipping cream on top, then bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Spread the frosting on top once they’re out of the oven and enjoy the deliciousness!
For the frosting, whip together butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and mix until it’s creamy and smooth. Yum!
Ich bin Karolina – die Köchin, Heimwerkerin, Bastlerin, Autorin, Fotografin und das Superhirn hinter dieser Website. Hier finden Sie einfache Rezepte und Projekte, die auch von Anfängern erfolgreich umgesetzt werden können