Introducing Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Blondies! These cheesecake blondies have a melt-in-your-mouth texture and a delightful hint of molasses from the Domino® Golden Sugar. With cinnamon and pumpkin spice, the cheesecake flavor shines through beautifully.
- For the Pumpkin Blondie:
- 1/3 cup of Vegan Butter, melted
- 2/3 cup of Domino® Golden Sugar
- 3/4 cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons of Vegan Unsweetened Milk, at room temperature
- 1 cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons of Corn Starch
- 3/4 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder
- For the Vegan No-Bake Cheesecake:
- 8 ounces of Vegan Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup of Domino® Golden Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of Vegan Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup of Domino® Golden Sugar
- For Decorating:
- 2-3 teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder
For the Pumpkin Blondie:
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x8 square baking pan, line it with overhanging baking paper, and set it aside.
Step 2: Mix melted vegan butter and Domino® Golden Sugar in a medium bowl until combined. Add pumpkin puree, vegan milk, and vanilla extract, whisking until the sugar is dissolved, about 30 seconds.
Step 3: In another bowl, combine all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon powder. Stir this into the pumpkin mixture until there are no dry lumps, but don't overmix.
Step 4: Spread the batter evenly in the prepared baking pan. Bake for 15-17 minutes until set. A skewer inserted into the center should come out with moist crumbs but no wet batter. Let the blondies cool completely in the pan.
For the Vegan Cinnamon Cheesecake:
Step 1: While the blondies cool, make the cheesecake layer. In a bowl, mix the vegan cream cheese for 1 minute. Add Domino® Golden Sugar, cinnamon powder, and vanilla, mixing for about 1 more minute until well combined.
Step 2: In another bowl, whip the vegan whipping cream and Domino® Golden Sugar until stiff peaks form. Gently fold this into the cream cheese mixture until smooth.
Step 3: Pour the cream cheese mixture over the cooled blondies, spreading it evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to set.
Step 4: Once set, slice the cheesecake, dust the top with a sprinkle of cinnamon powder, and serve up this delicious treat! Enjoy!
Ich bin Karolina – die Köchin, Heimwerkerin, Bastlerin, Autorin, Fotografin und das Superhirn hinter dieser Website. Hier finden Sie einfache Rezepte und Projekte, die auch von Anfängern erfolgreich umgesetzt werden können