Here’s a delightful cheesecake recipe that’s as creamy as it gets, crowned with sweet cinnamon apples and a crumbly topping. Plus, there’s an option to drizzle some caramel sauce—yum!
- For the Caramelized Apple Topping:
- 1 1/2 cups of Peeled & Chopped Apple (190g, 1/2 red gala & 1/2 Granny Smith)
- 1/3 cup of Granulated or golden sugar (75g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 3 teaspoons of Cornstarch (mixed with 2 teaspoons of water)
- For the Crumble Topping:
- 1/4 cup of Butter, melted (50g, vegan butter sticks or any butter you prefer)
- 1 1/3 cups of All-Purpose Flour (170g)
- 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar (112g)
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- For the Cheesecake Base:
- 15-16 Golden Oreos or digestive biscuits, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Butter, melted (50g, use vegan or any butter you like)
For the Topping:
Peel and chop the apples into medium-sized cubes. In a pot, mix chopped apples, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Cook on medium heat until the apples are halfway cooked. Add the cornstarch-water mix, let it boil, then remove from heat. Transfer this mixture into a heatproof container and cool it in the fridge.
For the Crumble Topping:
Melt the butter in a bowl, then add brown sugar, all-purpose flour, and salt. Mix until it becomes crumbly. Chill this crumble topping for 2-3 hours in the fridge, then bake it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper at 350°F for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. This can be made ahead and stored unbaked in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
For the Base:
Get an 8-inch springform pan and line the base with parchment paper. Mix Oreo crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a bowl until it looks like wet sand. Press this mixture evenly onto the base and sides of the pan using a spoon or cup. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 350°F, then let it cool completely.
Ich bin Karolina – die Köchin, Heimwerkerin, Bastlerin, Autorin, Fotografin und das Superhirn hinter dieser Website. Hier finden Sie einfache Rezepte und Projekte, die auch von Anfängern erfolgreich umgesetzt werden können