- 1/2 gallon of your favorite ice cream
- 1 box of cake mix in your favorite flavor (I used chocolate)
- Ingredients listed on the cake mix box
- 3 large egg whites (about 100g)
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Preheat your oven according to the instructions on the cake mix box.
- Prepare the cake batter following the instructions on the box.
- Line each muffin tin or ramekin with plastic wrap, leaving some overhang.
- Scoop a small amount of ice cream into each lined muffin tin or ramekin, pressing it down gently to form an even layer. Place them in the freezer to firm up while you prepare the cake batter.
- In a clean glass bowl, beat the egg whites with a mixer until foamy.
- Add the cream of tartar and continue to beat until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add the sugar while continuing to beat until stiff, glossy peaks form.
- Take the ice cream-filled muffin tins or ramekins out of the freezer and divide the cake batter evenly among them, covering the ice cream completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven according to the cake mix box instructions, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Once cooled, carefully lift the mini baked Alaskas out of the muffin tins or ramekins using the plastic wrap overhang.
- Serve immediately and enjoy this delightful treat!
Ich bin Katrina – die Köchin, Heimwerkerin, Bastlerin, Autorin, Fotografin und das Superhirn hinter dieser Website. Hier finden Sie einfache Rezepte und Projekte, die auch von Anfängern erfolgreich umgesetzt werden können