Pumpkin Pie? Cookie Dough? Not sure how those world's collide? Well, we did the impossible.
Check out this fall vibes recipe below:
PUMPKIN PIE COOKIE DOUGH
- 1/2 c. vegan butter, room temperature (we used Miyokos Oat Milk Butter)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of DELIGHTED BY Pumpkin Pie
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup mini vegan chocolate chips (we used Enjoy Life Minis)
- In a large bowl, mix together softened butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy. Add DB Pumpkin Pie and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add flour and season with a pinch of kosher salt. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips and place in a bowl for serving.