My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
This recipe is one of my family's all time favorites. Not only is it super duper easy, it only requires 3 ingredients. Everyone loves a good peanut butter and chocolate combo, am-I-right?!
Check out this recipe that seems *almost* too good to be true:
3 INGREDIENT THUMBPRINT COOKIES 🥜(Vegan, GF)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- Brownie Batter DELIGHTED BY
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix oat flour and peanut butter until dough forms.
- Roll into balls. Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet & press to form divits.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Dollop Brownie Batter DELIGHTED BY onto each cookie. Option - place DB into a piping bag (or plastic bag & cut corner off) and pipe dollops onto cookies.